The best way to get started is to simply phone Aspire Financial Consulting on (07) 4638 2081.
We will arrange an initial consultation with you so that we can meet, review your situation, discuss the various financial options available and give you some idea as to the likely impact that various decisions might have. This initial 2 hours that you spend with one of our experienced Financial Advisers costs $330 and we will show you the value we can bring to your situation.
After this meeting, if you require us to provide further, more detailed advice, this cost would be estimated for you in the initial meeting once we have an idea of how simple or complex your circumstances are and the types of strategies you are considering.
When coming to your initial consultation, it would be good if you had details of the following (where applicable) with you at the time:
- Statements for existing investments and superannuation funds
- Details of any life, disability and trauma insurance that you hold
- Approximate balances of any loans and indicative interest rates
- Estimates of gross employment income
- An idea of your total annual living expenses
- Recent payslips or tax returns for companies, trusts and Self-Managed Super Funds
If you don’t have all of the above at the time of the initial meeting, don’t worry. If need be we can always track down extra details afterwards if it is important to the options we are considering, but there’s no such thing as having too much information to work from and the more detailed the information we have available, the more detailed our advice can be.