There is common saying “Expenditure rises to meet income”. If you’ve ever had a pay rise or bonus, and still don’t seem to have any spare cash at the end of the month, you’ve probably experienced this first hand.
Sometimes, one of the simplest yet most powerful ways of helping people is to help them get control of their finances.
We believe a good cash flow management system should have the following key elements:
- Provide a regular cash flow for day to day living costs
- Set aside funds to cover lumpy expenses and loan payments
- Have a reserve that can be accessed in case of emergencies
- Have intended savings occur automatically rather than whatever is left over at the end of the month
- Capture lumpy income or windfalls and put these to long term use instead of short term consumption
At the end of the day, the key to financial happiness is not always about having more money. The key is to manage the money you do have well. We can help you do that.